Butter coffee. Does that sound weird to you too? Well, I tried it for the first time ever in my life today and let me tell you: it was delicous. I felt a bit nauseous after drinking it because of the high fat content but that wasn’t a problem after a few minutes.
Why should you drink butter coffee?
- fat burning
- boost of energy
- beneficial for mental health (boost of energy for your brain)
- you get more out of the antioxidants in coffee (adding milk reduces the effect)
This is how I made my butter coffee:
- use 2.5 teaspoon of instant coffee for 500ml hot water (or brew your coffee as usual)
- add the coffee to blender
- add 2 tablespoon of butter
- add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- blend everything until creamy
I am skeptical whether this is really going to work but I will keep you guys posted!