You come home from your holiday and then looking at the pictures you have taken you realize that your skin looks dry and dull. Does that happen to you too?
Well, travelling can be stressful to you and your body. You body as well as your skin needs to adapt to new environment and conditions all the time. Change of environment, water and humidity may affect your skin. Especially being on an airplane can dry out you skin.
As soon as I come home I like to pamper my skin with a good homemade facial mask. I use all natural products.
Having an indian background facial mask using chickpea flour as a main ingredient is well known.
I use following components in my facial mask:
- chickpea flour (acts as an exfoliant and brightens up your face)
- pinch of tumeric powder (anti aging, antimicrobial, lightens pigmentation and more)
- natural yoghurt (moisturizing, reduces wrinkles and fine lines and more)
- lemon (brightening and removes excess oil)
How to make the mask:
- 1 teaspoon chickpea flour
- pinch of tumeric powder (too much will give you a yellowish hue)
- 1 tablespoon natural plain yoghurt
- lemon (add as much as needed to make a smooth paste)
Apply the mask onto your face and let it do it’s magic for about 20 minutes. The mask will dry quickly and may feel a bit stiff. Then soak a small towel with warm water and remove the mask.
Your skin will feel so much softer and hydrated. Your skin will be glowy and softer.
Give your skin a little bit of spa time!